Times: Flexible start time (anytime between 11am-6pm)
Group Size: Up to 100+ people. Minimum of 8 people. There is a $712 minimum (daytime) and $784 (nighttime) minimum for less than 8 people plus a 20% gratuity for the guide in addition to the tour price. You may take a private tour with less than 8 people but have to meet the minimum charge.
Dietary Restrictions: Vegetarian options at all the food stops.
- $89 per person (daytime) includes all 5 delicious food stops plus a 20% gratuity for your guide in addition to the $89
- $98 per person (nighttime) includes all 5 delicious food stops plus a 20% gratuity for your guide in addition to the $98
- You may prepay for an alcohol component for an additional $12 per drink per person. Or, you may pay for drinks on a separate tab the day of the tour.
Why Choose Our Team Building Food Tour?
- More Tasting Locations and Flavors for less $
- The best foods without waiting in long lines
- No wasting time going into all the stops to sit down
- A “foodie” adventure
- A discussion of the history and culture of the neighborhood
- The best darn guides in the food tour business
- Flexible start times
- Exclusive and customizable based on your budget
- Accommodate some dietary restrictions with advance notice
- Book well in advance or last minute
- Person (Daytime)
- Person (Evening)
- plus 20% gratuity for the guide
ABOUT TEAM BUILDING FOOD TOURS
The Sidewalk team is happy to work with you to create the perfect tour suited to your team’s interests and showcasing the best foodie neighborhoods.
Looking for exciting new ideas for team building activities?
Our private food tours are a great opportunity for your team to get outside of their usual office environment and hit the streets of your desired city to taste delicious treats from our favorite mom-and-pop shops, amazing ethnic eateries, and the newest spots creating a buzz in the neighborhood.
Private team building tour rates start at $89 per person (daytime) and $98 per person (nighttime), which includes all tastings (enough for lunch or dinner) plus a 20% gratuity for your guide in addition to the tour price. Additionally, if you’d like to make your outing extra festive, we offer the option to add drinks at the cost of an additional $12 per person per alcoholic beverage. Or, you may pay for alcoholic drinks on a separate tab the day of the food tour.
We offer private team building food tours for groups of 8 or more people. You may take a private tour with less than 8 people, but there is a $712 (daytime) and $784 (nighttime) minimum charge plus a 20% gratuity for the guide in addition to the tour price.
The purchase of 8 tickets will secure the date and time. Then, you may purchase the additional tickets up to 72 hours before your tour, when you have a better sense of your exact headcount. Be sure to secure the date and time soon, as our private tour calendar fills up quickly.
Large Group Tours
We can accommodate groups of up to 100+ people. Our private tours have a maximum of 25 people per group, so a tour of 75 people is divided into three groups of 25. Your tour is given at the same time, so it has the same start and end time. You see the same attractions and go to the same establishments but have a different tour guide and slightly different route. Each group with their own guide, 5 uniquely different food stops; 3 seated inside, 2 done on the Sidewalk. There is an additional $100 charge for each guide after the first guide.
Bored of the usual bowling trip or go-kart outing for your team building event?
We specialize in corporate team building activities and off-sites. We offer private food tours for all of our tours.
Please fill out the form below so that we can connect with you to begin working on creating the perfect food tour for your team.
Corporate Team Building with Sidewalk Food Tours are perfect for:
- Holiday Parties
- Off-site activities
- Culinary R&D
- Summer Associates
- Intern Programs
- Perfect for Team Building functions & corporate outings
- Custom start & end times
- Accommodate food restrictions
- Additional food & alcohol pairings for more fun!
- Multiple guides for large groups