Sidewalk Food Tours of Paris offers the best private walking food tours for all our tour options. The Sidewalks team will work with you to create the perfect tour suited to your group’s interests and showcasing your desired city’s best foodie neighborhoods!
LATIN QUARTER FOOD TOUR
Duration: 3 hours
Stops: Five different tasting locations
Tastings: All food included. Enough food for lunch. Vegetarian friendly. Call for other dietary restrictions.
- Adults Ages 18+
- Children Ages 4 to 17
ABOUT LATIN QUARTER/5TH ARRONDISSEMENT FOOD TOUR
Looking for an unforgettable experience on your Parisian adventure? Get away from the oversaturated tourist areas and enjoy Paris as the Parisians do on this walking food tour! Our expert guides unlock the secrets of Paris’ streets and buildings, sharing the hidden restaurants, bars, gardens, and galleries that are known only to the locals.
We have scouted out the most authentic eateries specializing in all the gourmet French classics you’ve been dreaming of tasting. Our tour leads you through the winding streets and picturesque alleyways of the Latin Quarter and the 5th arrondissement, with our friendly local guides sharing a wealth of knowledge about the amazing food, history, and architecture of the neighborhood.
Our Walking Food Tour is perfect for tourists and locals alike looking for a way to explore and taste their way through Paris off the beaten path and for anyone with a hunger for discovering the uncovered gems of the city. We look forward to having you join us on a Food Tour of Paris and can’t wait to show you the sights. Bien manger!
LATIN QUARTER TASTING LOCATIONS
- Baker/Le Fournil de Mouffetard: Authentic French breads and delightful desserts and pastries
- Fisherie/Poissonnière Quoniam: Experts in all varieties of seafood, they offer daily arrival of fresh fish, shellfish, and more
- La Fromagerie/Beillevaire: A myriad of the best French cheeses carefully selected by expert fromagers
- Creperie Oroyana: Serving up delectable crepes in the Latin Quarter
- PatisserieOdette: Pastry shop specializing in cream puffs. Gourmet and classic, there is something for everyone
- Boucherie/Pascal Gosnet: A Browse a bountiful marketplace of cured meats, cheeses, and Italian specialties in this traditional market
- Cellar/La Fontaine aux Vins or a café on Place de la Contrescarpe: Small production growers’ wines, Hand-written signs, and a wonderfully sweet staff to advise you
Walk away from our Latin Quarter/5th arrondissement food tour with the expertise of a true gourmand (French for foodie) and the confidence to explore the best restaurants, gourmet food shops, and cultural landmarks that Paris has to offer.
Discover just what makes Sidewalk Food Tours of Paris the best in the city!
FOOD TOUR HIGHLIGHTS
- A visit to an authentic fromagerie, where we get an assortment of delectable French cheeses for you to enjoy
- A new take on a traditional French bakery run by a talented young baker
- Stops at a charming creperie and French wine bar
- Fascinating historical facts and anecdotes narrated by our fun, knowledgeable tour guides
- The breathtaking architecture of medieval churches, local landmarks, and the world famous Pantheon
- Stunning views of Notre Dame cathedral
Private Latin Quarter/5th Arrondissement Food Tour
Want to make our delicious and fun Paris food tour a private event? Contact us! We specialize in curating the best private culinary experiences.
Your tour begins at the Censier-Daubenton Metro Stop (off the 7 line – near the intersection of Rue Daubenton and Rue Monge) outside on the street level in front of the newspaper stand. Please plan to arrive at the meeting location 10 minutes prior to tour start time in order to meet up with your guide and check in for the tour.
- All food tastings and a glass of wine are included.
- Feel free to bring a bottled beverage/water on the tour.
Please review the seller’s policies for this activity. Once tickets are purchased, these are binding.
- Non-refundable, cannot be rescheduled
Once purchased, tickets cannot be refunded and cannot be rescheduled because your space is being guaranteed at the event.
- Activity takes place rain or shine
The activity runs regardless of weather conditions. In the rare situation where the seller is forced to cancel the event, ticket-holders may reschedule to another time (subject to availability).
- Non-refundable, cannot be rescheduled