Bond with your team through food on a Las Vegas team building food tour. Sit next to a different co-worker at each delicious food stop. Enjoy scrumptious bites as you socialize!
DOWNTOWN LAS VEGAS FOOD TOUR
Duration: 2.5 -3 hours
Tastings: All food included. Enough food for lunch. Vegetarian friendly. Click here for gluten-free and Vegan food substitutions.
DOWNTOWN LAS VEGAS FOOD TOUR
Our guided Downtown Vegas food tour includes five unique stops showcasing the best of the city’s acclaimed food scene. Our expert foodies have done extensive (and delicious!) research to offer you the ultimate “Greatest Hits” tasting tour of Downtown Las Vegas. Sidewalk Food Tours is built on a deep love of food, history, and the unique stories of different neighborhoods within each city in which we offer tours. You’ll feel as if you’re exploring the city with a close friend who wants to show you all their favorite local spots. We look forward to having you join us on a Sidewalk Food Tour of Las Vegas and can’t wait to show you the sights!
DOWNTOWN LAS VEGAS TASTING LOCATIONS
This 3-hour food walking tour includes five tastings at different
establishments (we choose the places, subject to change).
- Pinches Tacos: Scrumptious tacos based on old family recipes in Container Park, the crown jewel of the Downtown Vegas Revival.
- Le Thai: The best Chicken Satay in the US!
- eat.: Local brunch favorite founded by Chef Natalie Young who has
acclaimed restaurants all over the world
- Pizza Rock: Award-winning pizza in one of the coolest nightlife
spots in Vegas
- Lappert’s Ice Cream: Fabulous and inventive Hawaiian Ice Cream
hidden in a corner of the second floor of a Casino
Behind every great restaurant in this city, there is an equally great
story of history, tradition, and even innovation. On our food tours of
Las Vegas you will hear these amazing stories while tasting what has made these eateries so beloved by locals.
Discover just what makes Sidewalk Food Tours of Las Vegas the best
in the city!
DOWNTOWN LAS VEGAS TOUR HIGHLIGHTS
- A variety of delicious foods from the best restaurants and buzz-worthy “hole in the wall” spots
- Visits to remarkable landmarks such as Container Park, the Downtown Mural Walk, and Vegas Vick!
- Fascinating fun facts and useful tips known only by the locals, shared by your friendly, knowledgeable tour guide
- A stroll down historic Fremont Street into the spectacular new “Fremont Street Experience” featuring the Slotzilla Zip Line and Viva Vision, the world’s largest video screen!
- Skip the lines and taste the best pizza, tacos, and ice cream in Vegas!
Private Downtown Las Vegas Food Tour
Want to make our delicious and fun Las Vegas food tour a private event? Contact us! We specialize in curating the best private culinary experiences.
707 Carson Ave, Las Vegas, NV 89101 (outside in front of Eat Restaurant)
- Gratuity for your food tour guide is not included. It’s customary to tip your guide 15%-20% of the purchase price.
- Alcoholic and Specialty Beverages are not included in the cost of your tour. You may purchase these at select restaurants on a separate tab.
- Feel free to bring a non-alcoholic, bottled beverage. Some establishments provide water.
- Please review the seller’s policies for this activity. Once tickets are purchased, these are binding.
- Non-refundable, cannot be rescheduled Once purchased, tickets cannot be refunded and cannot be rescheduled because your space is being guaranteed at the event.
- Activity takes place rain or shine The activity runs regardless of weather conditions. In the rare situation where the seller is forced to cancel the event, ticket-holders will be allowed to reschedule to another time (subject to availability).