LAS VEGAS CORPORATE TEAM BUILDING TOUR
Times: Flexible start time. 3 hour tour (anytime between 11am – 6pm)
Group Size: We will take a minimum of 5 and a maximum of 100+ participants on a corporate team building food tour.
*We will take less than 5 people but there is a $574.40 minimum charge.
Dietary Restrictions: Vegetarian options at all the food stops. We can accommodate other dietary restrictions, i.e. vegan, gluten free, dairy free, etc. upon request.
- 108.42 per person (daytime & nighttime) which includes all the delicious food (enough for lunch or dinner) and an excellent local guide, who will narrate the tour with history and culture of the neighborhood.
- $100 per additional guide for groups of 20+ people with multiple guides.
- 15% surcharge if we put the alcoholic drinks on our tab and charge your card after the tour. You may pay for the alcoholic drinks with your credit card the day/night of the tour to avoid the 15% surcharge.
Why Choose Our Team Building Food Tour?
- More Tasting Locations and Flavors for less $
- The best foods without waiting in long lines
- We Accommodate small and very large groups
- A “foodie” adventure
- A discussion of the history and culture of the neighborhood
- The best darn guides in the food tour business
- Flexible start times
- Exclusive and customizable based on your budget
- Accommodate some dietary restrictions with advance notice
- Book well in advance or last minute
- $108.42 Person (Private)
- *Food included, enough for dinner
- *15% - 20% suggested gratuity for your guide
ABOUT TEAM BUILDING FOOD TOURS
The Sidewalk team is happy to work with you to create the perfect food tour suited to your team’s interests. We showcase the best foodie neighborhoods.
Looking for exciting new ideas for team building activities?
Our private food tours are a great opportunity for your team to get outside of their usual office environment and hit the streets of your desired city to taste delicious treats from our favorite mom-and- pop shops, amazing ethnic eateries, and the newest spots creating a buzz in the neighborhood. We’d love to be a part of your team’s private food tour of Downtown Las Vegas.
The cost of a private 3 hour food tour is $108.42 per person (daytime & nighttime) which includes delicious foods from 4-5 different places (enough for lunch/dinner) and a local guide’s narration of the history and culture of the neighborhood.
Additionally, if you’d like to make your outing extra festive, you may add an alcohol component to your food tour. You may either pay the restaurant directly with your credit card the day of the tour. Or, we can put the drinks on our tab the day of the tour, and charge your credit card, after the tour is over. We will send you the receipts. *There is a 15% surcharge for us to put the drinks on our tab.
In addition to all the delectable foods your team will be savoring, your guide will discuss the history, culture, and food scene of the neighborhood. Our guides tell the story of the neighborhood through its food and the people who prepare it.
We have vegetarian options at all the food stops and can accommodate other dietary restrictions with advance notice. Kindly provide us with food restrictions/preferences at least 72 hours before your food event.
The best way to get the process started is by filling out the Corporate Events Inquiry Form below. Be sure to book your tour soon, as our private tour calendar fills up quickly. We want to ensure your team gets the spots.
Looking forward to taking your team on a delicious, informative and fun food tour of Las Vegas.
Small and Large Group Food Tours
We specialize in large group private food tours. We are one of the few food tour companies that can accommodate large groups with multiple tour guides.
We can accommodate groups of up to 100+ people. We max out at 20 people per tour guide. Therefore, a group of 100 participants will have 5 tour guides, each with 20 people per guide.
All the groups will have the same starting and ending locations and eat at the same delicious places, but take slightly different routes. We can arrange for everyone to end the tour all together at the last tasting location.
There is a $100 charge for each additional tour guide above the first tour guide.
Why Team Building Activities are so Important
Team building can make a huge difference in your office. It is the difference between having a productive team that works well together or having a group of people that never seems to get things done. That’s why so many companies just like yours invest time and resources into fun team-building activities. They might even hire event management companies to help them out! Please fill out the form below so that we can connect with you to begin working on creating the perfect food tour for your team.
Corporate Team Building with Sidewalk Food Tours are perfect for:
- Holiday Parties
- Off-site activities
- Culinary R&D
- Summer Associates
- Intern Programs
- Perfect for Team Building functions & corporate outings
- Custom start & end times
- Accommodate food restrictions
- Additional food & alcohol pairings for more fun!
- Multiple guides for large groups