Sidewalk Food Tours of Los Angeles offers the best private walking food tours for all our tour options. The Sidewalks team will work with you to create the perfect tour suited to your group’s interests…
Duration: Three hours
Stops: Six different tasting locations
Tastings: All food included. Enough food for lunch. Vegetarian friendly. Call for other dietary restrictions.
ABOUT DOWNTOWN LA FOOD TOUR
Our guided Downtown LA food tour includes six unique stops showcasing the best of the growing, diverse DTLA food scene. Our expert foodies have done extensive and delicious research to offer you the ultimate best-of food tour of DTLA.
Sidewalk Food Tours was inspired by a deep love of food, history, and the unique stories of different neighborhoods in different cities. We want you to feel as if you’re exploring the city with a close friend who’s showing you all their favorite local hideaways. We look forward to having you join us on a Sidewalk Food Tour of Los Angeles and can’t wait to show you the sights.
DTLA TASTING LOCATIONS
Flavorful food specialties are served from six of the following locations (subject to change):
- Pitchoun Bakery: Authentic French boulangerie in the heart of Downtown LA
- Horse Thief BBQ: Succulent Texas-style barbecue in the historic Grand Central Market
- Berlin Currywurst: A taste of Germany’s favorite street food with an LA twist
- DTLA Cheese: Artisanal cheeses with a fun, modern vibe
- Madcapra Falafel: Locally sourced produce and a unique take on falafel
- Guisados: Slow-cooked braised meat tacos — some of the best in LA
- OkiPoki: Asian fusion spot serving sushi burritos in a modern space
- Bottega Louie: Grand restaurant, bakery, and gourmet market located in the historic Brockman building
Behind every great food establishment in this city, there is an equally great story of history, tradition, and even innovation. On our food tours of LA, discover these amazing stories while tasting what has made these eateries so prized among locals.
Discover just what makes Sidewalk Food Tours of LA the best in the city!
DTLA TOUR HIGHLIGHTS
- A variety of delicious foods from the best specialty food stores, buzz-worthy spots, and ethnic eateries
- Visits to famed landmarks such as the Bradbury Building, the Million Dollar Theater, and the Biltmore Hotel
- Fascinating tidbits of information known only by the locals, shared by your friendly, knowledgeable tour guide
- A stroll through the historic Grand Central Market with tastings from some of its most well-known vendors
- Skip the lines and taste the best BBQ, tacos, and sweet treats in DTLA!
Private Downtown LA Food Tour
Want to make our delicious and fun LA food tour a private event? Contact us! We specialize in curating the best private culinary experiences.
- Meeting Location
The tour meets in front of Pitchoun Bakery, located at 545 S Olive St, Los Angeles, CA 90013. The group will remain at Pitchoun Bakery until about 11:15 a.m. If you are running late and miss the group at the first location, you may contact us at 877-568-6877 and we’ll try to find the group for you.
- What's Not Included?
- All food tastings are included.
- Feel free to bring a bottled beverage; some establishments will provide water.
- Tour guide gratuities are not included in the ticket price but are greatly appreciated. We generally suggest tipping your tour guide 15-20% of the purchase price of the tour.
- Activity-Specific Policies
Please review the seller’s policies for this activity. Once tickets are purchased, these are binding.
- Non-refundable, cannot be rescheduled
Once purchased, tickets cannot be refunded and cannot be rescheduled because your space is being guaranteed at the event.
- Activity takes place rain or shine
The tour operates regardless of weather conditions. In the rare situation where the seller is forced to cancel the event, ticket-holders are allowed to reschedule to another time (subject to availability).
- Non-refundable, cannot be rescheduled