Sidewalk Food Tours of Los Angeles offers the best private walking food tours for all our tour options. The Sidewalks team will work with you to create the perfect tour suited to your group’s interests…
Duration: 2.5 hours
Stops: Six different tasting locations
Tastings: All food included. Enough food for lunch. Vegetarian friendly. Call for other dietary restrictions.
- Adults Ages 18+
- Children Ages 5 to 17
ABOUT WEST HOLLYWOOD FOOD TOUR
Our guided West Hollywood food tour includes six unique stops showcasing the diverse culinary experiences from traditional cuisines of the neighborhood to the cutting edge. Our expert foodies have done extensive and delicious research to offer you the ultimate best-of food tour of West Hollywood. Sidewalk Food Tours was inspired by a deep love of food, history, and the unique stories of different neighborhoods in different cities. We want you to feel as if you’re exploring the city with a close friend who’s showing you all their favorite local hideaways. We look forward to having you join us on a Sidewalk Food Tour of Los Angeles and can’t wait to show you the sights.
WEST HOLLYWOOD TASTING LOCATIONS
Flavorful food specialties are served from six of the following locations (subject to change):
- The French Crepe Company: Authentic French Creperie nestled in the iconic and charming Original Farmers Market
- Trejo’s Tacos: Award-winning Taqueria from beloved actor and LA native, Danny Trejo
- Chao Krung: Delicious and Fresh traditional cuisine from LA’s oldest Thai Restaurant
- Della Terra: Be whisked away to Tuscany by this exquisite food and atmosphere
- Prime Pizza: New York style Pizza meets fresh California ingredients
- Canter’s Deli:Tasty sweets from an iconic, traditional Jewish Bakery
Behind every great food establishment in this city, there is an equally great story of history, tradition, and even innovation. On our food tours of LA, discover these amazing stories while tasting what has made these eateries so prized among locals.
Discover just what makes Sidewalk Food Tours of LA the best in the city!
WEST HOLLYWOOD TOUR HIGHLIGHTS
- A variety of delicious foods from the best specialty food
stores, buzz-worthy spots, and traditional ethnic eateries
- Visits to famed landmarks such as The Grove, CBS
Television City, Historic Landmark residential architecture of
the Fairfax District neighborhood — a traditional Jewish
Neighborhood that is now becoming the Streetwear capital
of the world.
- Fascinating tidbits of information known only by the locals,
shared by your friendly, knowledgeable tour guide
- A stroll through the historic Original Farmers Market with
tastings from some of its most well-known vendors
- Skip the lines and taste the best Thai, Italian, crepes, pizza,
tacos, and sweet treats in West Hollywood!
Private West Hollywood Food Tour
Want to make our delicious and fun LA food tour a private event? Contact us! We specialize in curating the best private culinary experiences.
In front of The Farmer’s Market Clock Tower. The TASCHEN Bookstore is housed in the Clock Tower. We will be meeting in front of the store and the clock tower until about 11:10 AM.
The address of The Farmer’s Market is 6333 W 3rd St, Los Angeles, CA 90036
- All food tastings are included.
- Feel free to bring a bottled beverage; some establishments will provide water.
- Tour guide gratuities are not included in the ticket price but are greatly appreciated. We generally suggest tipping your tour guide 15-20% of the purchase price of the tour.
Please review the seller’s policies for this activity. Once tickets are purchased, these are binding.
- Non-refundable, cannot be rescheduled
Once purchased, tickets cannot be refunded and cannot be rescheduled because your space is being guaranteed at the event.
- Activity takes place rain or shine
The tour operates regardless of weather conditions. In the rare situation where the seller is forced to cancel the event, ticket-holders are allowed to reschedule to another time (subject to availability).
- Non-refundable, cannot be rescheduled