Gaslamp Quarter Food Tour
- Adults Ages (13 and Up)
- Child Ages (3-12 years old)
- Infant Ages (0-2 years old)
ABOUT OUR SAN DIEGO GASLAMP QUARTER FOOD TOUR
The Gaslamp Quarter of San Diego is rich with historical charm, architectural beauty and, most importantly, delicious culinary diversity! Our expert foodies have done extensive and delicious research to offer you the ultimate best-of Gaslamp food tour. Sidewalk Food Tours was inspired by a deep love of food, history, and the unique stories of different neighborhoods in different cities. We want you to feel as if you’re exploring the city with a close friend who’s showing you all their favorite local hideaways. We look forward to having you join us on a Sidewalk Food Tour of San Diego for some scrumptious bites and fantastic sights!
GASLAMP QUARTER TASTING LOCATIONS
(We go to the 5 following delicious places, subject to change)
*Private Tour tasting locations may be different than ones listed below.
- Spill The Beans: Renowned Breakfast Mecca featuring eccentric Bagel and Spread combinations
- Havana 1920: Cuban classics & rum-based cocktails offered in a warm, wood- & brick-lined space with live music
- Tacos El Cabron: Authentic Mexican Street Tacos to the downtown San Diego market in the heart of the Gaslamp!
- Sab Lai Thai Kitchen: Specializing in fresh, quality Authentic Thai cuisine
- Cali Cream Homemade Ice Cream: Bright and Fun Ice Cream shop dedicated to locally sourced ingredients for their over 70 flavors made in house.
Behind every great food establishment in this city, there is an equally great story of history, tradition, and even innovation. On our food tours of San Diego, discover these amazing stories while tasting what has made these eateries so prized among locals.
Discover just what makes Sidewalk Food Tours of San Diego the best in the city!
GASLAMP QUARTER TOUR HIGHLIGHTS
- A variety of delicious food tastings from the most coveted culinary destinations, buzz-worthy spots, and traditional ethnic eateries
- A collection of the United States best preserved Victorian Architecture in San Diego’s most charming neighborhood
- The Insider Scoop on under the radar hideaways, hot spots and local happenings shared by your friendly, knowledgeable tour guide
- Tantalizing stories of the Gaslamp’s colorful Wild West History and Scandalous past
- Skip the lines and taste the best, most creative menu items with our fun-loving Gaslamp Restaurant Partners!
Private San Diego Food Tour
Want to make our delicious and fun San Diego food tour a private event? Contact us! We specialize in curating the best private culinary experiences.
- The tour meets in front of Spill the Beans at 555 Market St, San Diego, CA 92101. We meet outside the restaurant at 11 a.m.
- Gratuity for your food tour guide is not included. It’s customary to tip your guide 15%-20% of the purchase price.
- Alcoholic and Specialty Beverages are not included in the cost of your tour. You may purchase these at select restaurants on a separate tab.
- Feel free to bring a non-alcoholic, bottled beverage. Some establishments provide water.
- Please review the seller’s policies for this activity. Once tickets are purchased, these are binding.
- Non-refundable, cannot be rescheduled Once purchased, tickets cannot be refunded and cannot be rescheduled because your space is being guaranteed at the event.
- Activity takes place rain or shine The activity runs regardless of weather conditions. In the rare situation where the seller is forced to cancel the event, ticket-holders will be allowed to reschedule to another time (subject to availability).