Led by our own Chopped Champion Chef Eliza, these interactive cooking experiences are ideal for teams who have a few foodies (or really love to eat!) and want a chance to engage “side by side”…
- Per Person Up to 25 people
- 25 - 50 People flat rate
- 50 - 100 People flat rate
- 100+ unlimited people
- Additional Mixologist 50+ people
Make a Craft Cocktail at Home
When it comes to online team building and socializing, our Virtual Mixology Class is the perfect way to gather the troops, learn something fun and blow off some steam. Think of it as an upbeat, interactive Travel channel show with fun trivia, games and discussions to bring the group closer together. And, of course, there will be cocktails!!! Your host has vast experience from working in some of the most notable craft cocktail bars in the world! Throughout our Mixology Class, you’ll learn how to make 3 incredible cocktails and receive recipes for many others.
How It Works
- We send your group a short shopping list of ingredients for the cocktails we’ll be teaching 72 hours ahead of your scheduled experience
- We also send a video that shows how to construct a basic bar kit out of items you already have in your house
- We provide your group with a private Zoom meeting ID and Password
- At the time of your Virtual Mixology Class, your group joins the Zoom meeting and is greeted by your Cocktail Expert
- Your Cocktail Expert teaches the group how to make the first cocktail of the tour!
- Now, with drink in hand, we jump into the virtual tour of cocktail history and iconic cocktail bars!
- Loads of fun trivia, games, discussions and more cocktails keep the experience engaging