We take you to the downtown food trucks that the locals frequent so you can experience the real flavors, people, and culinary energy that you can only find in NYC!
MIDTOWN FOOD TRUCK TOUR
Duration: Two hours
Stops: Five different food trucks & carts
Tastings: All food included. Enough food for lunch. Vegetarian friendly. Call for other dietary restrictions.
ABOUT MIDTOWN FOOD TRUCK TOUR
Over the past couple of years, the variety of foods served up by New York food trucks has been readily increasing. Food carts are no longer just serving the traditional chicken over rice. Now, there are gourmet food trucks offering anything from authentic Belgian waffles and French cuisine to lobster rolls. We’ve done the legwork of trying them so we can guide you to the tastiest and most innovative cuisines prepared and served on the street. Meet the owners of these businesses on wheels, who bring a passion and love for the experience, tastes, and pleasures of the meals they cook up.
As New York’s largest central business district, Midtown Manhattan is indisputably the busiest single commercial district in the United States. The great majority of NYC’s skyscrapers, including its tallest hotels and apartment towers, lie within Midtown. More than 700,000 commuters work in its offices, hotels, and retail establishments. Somebody has to feed all these hungry people. Bring on the food trucks and carts. Their delectable cheap eats cater to the lunch crowd in this bustling part of town. New Yorkers want their food good and they want it quickly. It’s a match made in food heaven.
FOOD TRUCK TOUR HIGHLIGHTS
On your two-hour food truckin’ tour, you:
- Visit the most delicious food trucks that find a haven in bustling Midtown.
- Experience a global center for news and entertainment, soaring skyscrapers, and the epicenter of theater.
- Learn about the food truck industry directly from a truck owner.
- Taste an eclectic and savory mix of local and ethnic cuisines.
- Hear the stories behind three generations of hand-me-down recipes and how you can cook them yourself.
- Allow us to guide you to the tastiest food trucks and carts. We’ve done all the delicious research for you.
Eat your way through the best street food in the greatest city in the world! This mouthwatering excursion takes you to the tastiest and most interesting New York food trucks. Street food in New York has its own unique, ever-changing culture as well as a long and rich history. At Sidewalks of NY, we take you to the New York food trucks that the locals frequent so you can experience the real flavors, people, and culinary energy that you can only find in NYC.
Private Midtown Food Truck Tour
Want to make our delicious and fun Midtown food truck tour a private event? Contact Us! We specialize in curating the best private culinary experiences.
The tour meets in front of The Hotel @ Times Square located at 59 W 46th St, New York, NY 10036. If you are lost or running late, please give us a call at 877-568-6877.
The closest subway stop is Rockefeller Center on the B, D, F, and M trains. Exit the station and walk south along 6th Ave, against traffic, and make a left onto 46th St. The Hotel will be on your left.
If you take the N, Q, or R train to 49th St, you will want to walk south along 7th Ave, in the direction of traffic, and make a left onto 46th St. Once you pass 6th Ave, The Hotel will be on your left.
The closest parking garage is located at 38 West 46th Street, between 5th and 6th Ave.
- All food tastings and one bottle of water are included.
- You may purchase additional food and drinks on your own.
- A gratuity for your food tour guide. It is customary to tip your guide 15%-20% of the purchase price.
Please review the seller’s policies for this activity. Once tickets are purchased, these are binding.
- Non-refundable, cannot be rescheduled
Once purchased, tickets cannot be refunded and cannot be rescheduled because your space is being guaranteed at the event.
- Activity takes place rain or shine
The activity runs regardless of weather conditions. In the rare situation where the seller is forced to cancel the event, ticket-holders are allowed to reschedule to another time (subject to availability).
- Non-refundable, cannot be rescheduled